TB Call To Action
In January 2016, we were awarded the Tuberculosis Call to Action project by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) after a competitive application process. Through this four-year (2016-2020) project, we seek to spread our organisation’s reach to the entire country and transform the TB landscape in India by improving access to high quality services and reducing suffering and deaths.
- To increase commitment and investment in TB from the public and private sectors at the national and state levels by 2020.
- To promote increased knowledge and ownership of TB among private healthcare providers.
- To foster an enabling environment and empower patients, civil society and affected communities to seek accountability and demand high-quality TB services.
- To advocate for evidence-based and effective policies.
- To identify and facilitate scale-up of successful, innovative models for provider and community engagement.
- To raise the profile of TB at the national and state levels.
The project is currently being implemented in five states. The states are listed below:
- Uttar Pradesh