We invite print and digital (web) media journalists to apply for the second edition of the REACH Media Fellowships for reporting in Non-Communicable Diseases. The theme for this year’s fellowship is Mental Health.
This year, REACH will award 15 Fellowships to local language journalists (reporting on languages other than English) and one National Fellowship (to senior journalists reporting in English).
For fellowship rules, download the application form.
The last day to apply is June 15, 2019.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions or clarifications, call 7829546741.
Writing about non-communicable diseases isn’t easy. On this page, we will share resources that we hope will make a journalist’s job somewhat easier.
Please email us on email@example.com and let us know if there are any specific resources you would like us to develop.
Our fellows for the local language fellowship for 2018-19 were:
1) Ankita Mishra, Dainik Jagran iNext, from Patna, Bihar
2) Parvaiz Ahmad Bhat, Srinagar Times, from Srinagar (J&K)
3) Bhabesh Medhi, Dainik Assam, from Guwahati, Assam
4) Dinesh Kumar Swami, Rajasthan Patrika, from Bikaner, Rajasthan
5) Sanjiv Kumar Mishra, Dainik Bhaskar, from Kanpur, UP
6) Manoj Agasti, Asomiya Pratidin, from Guwahati, Assam
7) Mohan Maruti Maskar, Daily Panyanagari, from Satara, Maharashtra
8) Nalini Ranjan, Dainik Jagran, from Patna, Bihar
9) Nibedita Pattanaik, Samaj Saptahik, from Bhubaneswar, Odisha
10) Parikshit Nirbhay, Amar Ujala, from New Delhi
11) Pradip Shrivastav, freelancer for BBC, Jansatta, Amar Ujala, Apna Bharat, Jhansitimes.com, from Jhansi (UP)
12) Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Hindustan, Moradabad (UP)
13) Rajiv Kumar Pandey, Prabhat Khabar, from Ranchi Jharkhand
14) Ranjith C, Mathrubhumi Arogyamaika, from Kozhikode (Kerala)
15) Shailaja Bhimrao Tiwale, Loksatta (Express group), from Mumbai
16) Hemwati Nandan Rajaura, Hindustan, New Delhi
We also congratulate to Swagata Yadavar of IndiaSpend. She is our National Fellow.